Who is my Tax Partner?
You have a Tax Partner if:
• you are married, or;
• you are registered partners, or
If you are registered at the same address and:
• you have a cohabitation agreement (notarized agreement), or;
• you have a child together, or;
• you are mentioned as beneficiary to each other’s pension scheme, or;
• you own a permanent home together;
• if either you or the other adult have a child registered at the same address and you didn’t request to exclude partnership with a written statement;
• you were considered fiscal partners in last year’s tax return.
We have also included this on our checklist, that you can download here.