Which tax form do I have to file?

/Which tax form do I have to file?

Which tax form do I have to file?

The tax forms are based on residency.

There are tax forms for:

  • residents;
  • non-residents, and
  • migration

If you registered yourself too early or forgot to deregister yourself in The Netherlands, you will therefore not only have a discussion about your residency but also the type of form you have to file could be challenged. Filing the wrong type of form could mean the tax authorities does not register your ‘wrong’ filed return, and therefore failing to meet your tax return obligations with all the bad consequences that can result from that.

Therefore if you think something went wrong with your tax form, or your registration/residency, please contact us.